Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stockton's Birthday

Stockton celebrated his 2Y birthday in
September
with all the trimmings.

Mom and Grandma made a special birthday cake.
Great 'finger-food.'

Are all these presents for me?
This is the best birthday party ever!


*********

There is nothing wrong with trying on some of these old hats
a
fter eating my birthday cake.

Hey Grandpa come and find me!

More pictures of the party and hats at:
http://madduckfamilysite.shutterfly.com/


Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
Anonymous

I am not hungry, but I am well fed;
I am not cold, but I am well clothed.
I am not suffering for a hat,
and when I go outdoors I have my hat to put on;
...I have everything that a man [or woman]
needs or can enjoy
if he owned the whole world.
President Brigham Young, 1870


No comments: